Sunday, November 7, 2010

Angry ?

I not sure am i angry
maybe stress
too many thing happen at the same time
I'm not good in controlling my emotion
and I'm trying not to scold anyone when i angry
so if i didn't reply or didn't give any respond
please automatically stay away from me
or else you're the one who get scold

Babe
I'm sorry
I know I'm actually angry you
but i already try my best to control myself
Hm
just give me some time and I promise I'll be fine after tonight
:)
trust me and don't phone me le
just tonight and everything will be fine
I'm sorry babe
I love you
<3


Chet
I hope you understand what we are trying to tell you
I know you got feel with her
but can you think twice before you make a mistake again ?
what we hope is just you wont repeat the same thing
and then run back to us tell us your problem
then repeat it again
is tiring if we keep advise you and you just ignore it
regret after a thing is done is useless

Niel
Don't always emo already
Everything will be fine
and friends are always here to help

Yong
Don't be too naif :)
don't easily get cheat
I miss you
and I really appreciate the time when hang out with you and ling
if you face any difficulty
try to solve it okay ?
Jia you !



The end
nitez world
I love him <3

0 comments: