Thursday, June 10, 2010

KDU life

well , first thing is , i'm not famous as YOU , so I dont have many follower
if YOU pass by and read this , then is u mia pasal
jangan cari gaduh sama saya .


first day in college = boring
all the seminars make me fell sleepy in the hall
ermmm
second day orientation quite fun bcoz of all the activities
if you know me well you will know i love aktiviti lasak ;p
but if you don't then just shut up your big mouth
okay
the third day - my 1st lesson for introduction to business
my lecturer is just like the granpa in the movie UP
he's cute =)
aww
i fall for him~
wee wee


for you guys maybe first lesson is just ice breaking or chit-chating
but i'm not
the first lesson our great and cute lecturer already teach 3chapter
and OMG is so fast man !
but unfornutaely
exam is on the 4th week and now i'm in 2nd week d
aiks
everyday keep homework assignment study
repeating the same thing everyday
wonder when only i can go for movie
Prince of persia and karate kid all also havent watch
=[

I need rest !
so i decide to go alor star on saturday
to meet fren and relax myself

and another thing which make me happy
S'pore BIRDKIA's coming back and v will go dating
yey yey~
i love it

thant's all for today i think
needa continue study
='(

0 comments: